Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cheese Products Contain Less than 51 percent Cheese

Any cheese whose package states it is processed or pasteurized is most likely made from less than 51 percent of cheese The other 49 percent would be a concoction of flavorings and concocted with additives and flavorings to give your taste buds the illusion of cheese.



Home | Blogging Tips | Blogspot HTML | Make Money | Payment | PTC Review

Interesting facts you didn't know © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu
Real Time Web Analytics